Happy Valentine’s Day from MediMark Spotlight!
As a business, Valentine’s Day is an excellent opportunity to earn new leads, and impress your existing clients. And one of the easiest ways to accomplish this is through fun giveaways and gifts. Gifts provide businesses with excellent branding opportunities, and can even help you create brand advocates who can spread positive word of mouth about your company. And although it might be too late to do a Valentine’s Day gift for your clients or potential clients for this year, every upcoming holiday provides another opportunity to build brand awareness .Here’s 5 gift ideas to help your company generate more business:
1. Promotional Products: Branded, custom promotional products Offers an excellent opportunity to help spread the word about your business. Online promotional product stores offer hundreds of options for you to create speciality items featuring your company logo. And the best part is, the people who get these gifts will see them repeatedly, meaning even more brand exposure for your company.
2. Social Media Giveaway: Trying to build a social media presence? Try giving away an online coupon or certificate that people can redeem in store (or if you have an e-commerce site, online). But of course, make sure the coupon is “fan-gated”. A fan gate is a Facebook term, and it means that a user will only be able to receive the offer if they have “liked” your page. This way, the fan gets something, and you’ll be able to market to them in the future with Facebook posts from your company page.
3. Sponsor a Local Team or Event: A great way to show your support for your community, and generate a ton of impressions is by sponsoring a local team. Your business logo will be featured on all the team t-shirts, plus it’s a great way for your business to get involved and show that you are committed to supporting your neighborhood. Additionally, when you sponsor a local event (particularly one where potential clients might be attending) you can use the opportunity for lead generation.
4. Offer a Free Consultation or E-Book: Free consultations or informational products like E-books are excellent because they exclusively appeal to people who are interested in your products or services. The fact that they take the time to schedule a consultation indicates their interest in what your business has to offer. And e-Books (sometimes known as white papers) are great because you can easily set up a landing page and allow it to run, generating leads without any upkeep necessary.
5. Premium Gifts for Existing Customers: Everyone knows it’s easier and less expensive to keep an existing customer rather than trying to make new ones. And when you reward your old customers, they’re much more likely to become returning customers, as well asbrand advocates. Try reaching out to a few of your long time customers and thank them for their loyalty. Bonus points if those customers are also very active on social media (this means they’ll probably talk about it online, spreading positive word of mouth).